She worked as a traveling butler and acting House Manager for a Middle East Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) family such as a Head Housekeeper in the Swiss Alps and she was responsible for Housekeeping & Guest Relations at an upscale 5-Star-Hotel in Knightsbridge, London/UK. At the moment she is working as a Senior Assistant Manager in Germany and is looking for a new challenge!
During her different positions in the fields of Private household, Housekeeping and Guest Relations she acquired the following skills:
• Looking after VIP clientele and their families; child- and pet care, personal shopping, administration & secretarial work
• Butler services and traveling, prearrangements of accommodation/hotel & private home
• Food preparation (breakfast, light lunches and dinners)
• Wardrobe management, knowledge & handling of delicate garments, ironing/hand washing of clothing, packing/unpacking, organization of wardrobe and home, floral arrangements
• House Manager in an acting role
She is a hard-working allrounder with a can-do attitude. Self-motivation, flexibility and loyalty as well as trustworthiness, discretion and an eye for the essential characterize her.
The profile is rounded off by fluent English as well as conversational French. German is her mother tongue. An European Driving License is available and she is a non-smoker.
Now she is looking for a new challenge internationally and worldwide!
If you are interested to get more information, please contact Jasmin Tischler from MISS HOUSEHOLD. She will be pleased to help you.
P.S.: The name has been changed for privacy reasons.